Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dance In The Rain Card

Hello all!  Happy Wednesday.  Today is my day to post on the Victorine Originals blog.  I created a card that is a little different from what I usually make to share with you.  This one has a lot of watercoloring on it.
I started out by stamping the Victorine Originals Dance in the Rain stamp with Versafine Onyx Black Ink onto Canson XL Watercolor paper and then heat embossing it with WOW Clear embossing Powder.  I added the green grass and the rainy gray background with watercolors.  I then used Stampabilities Slate Gray ink and the Victorine Originals Backgrounds set to add little flecks on the background paper.  I added a pair of die cut rain boots by the sentiment.
For the top of the card, I cut three clouds using GMD stitched cloud border dies and papers from the DCWV Silver Leaf stack.  I wrapped Bumblebee Trendy Twine around them for a little pop of color and then adhered them to the background that I had created.

Remember, we have our Ahoy Landlubbers challenge going on right now!  Here is the inspiration photo for it.  You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.
New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

6 comments:

  1. This is the kind of card that I have to look at for a while to figure out how you put everything together . I just love this card .

    Hugs ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Beth!! I love the sentiment and the design!! The rainy background looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Beth! I LOVE, LOVE the sentiment... Words to live by for sure... I have this same sentiment on a shelf in my home... LOVE it to pieces!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fun techniques on your card! I just love the rainy background you created and those boots are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment is beautiful!I love the watercolor background. Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete