Friday, July 28, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Happy 5!

Happy Friday!  Today on the Trendy Twine blog we are celebrating Helen and Sukie being with the TT DT for 5 years.  That is such an awesome milestone.  Congrats ladies!! 
Here are the cards that I created for them.  
This card went to Helen.  I wanted to make extra special cards for these awesome ladies, so I went to YouTube and followed THIS tutorial for Helen's card.  The papers I used are from DCWV's Peri & Peach stack.
I embellished the card front with Tickled Pink Trendy Twine and Frosty sequins.
The stamped sentiments are from Pink and Main's Wishes set.  I stamped them with Versafine Onyx Black ink and my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect.
This card opens up in such a fun way!  I added flower die cuts from GMD Spring Flower Arrangements die set.
Here is a view with it all opened up.
Next up is Sukie's card!  This one I created using THIS YouTube tutorial.  It is created with a 10 5/8"x10 5/8" square of paper.
The Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine matched the DCWV Flower Shop stack so well!  That stack also included all the sentiments you will see on this card.  You can see a close up of the belly band in this picture.  The yellow layer is a die cut from GMD Crochet Oval set.
When you take off the belly band and pull the front triangles out, this is the view you get!  I used an unbranded square lace die from eBay for the light green layer.
The card opens up even further to reveal the inside where the message is written.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing these cards!  Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to congratulate Helen and Sukie on this amazing accomplishment.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow what accomplishments! Happy 5th anniversary to Helen and Sukie! You ladies are the best! Beth your cards are beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me tear up! Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise, the beautiful card and the kind words! You are such a great friend! Both of the cards are so pretty, the designs look amazing! I'm going to have to check out those tutorials! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards my friend!!Love the interactive designs!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, your cards are gorgeous and have so many pretty details. Thanks so much for taking part in this special post for Sukie and Helen.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful and what details you put in! Thank you so much for this fabulous surprise! I'm with Sukie and my teary eyes today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, these are so amazing. I love the black and white contrast and of course, that you used Pink & Main!! The fold on the other card is so fun!!! They will love these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are BEAUTIFUL Beth! LOVE the neat designs and pretty DCWV papers... they will love them! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete