Monday, July 24, 2017

Moose Birthday Card

Hello all!  I am posting on the Victorine Originals blog today with this moose birthday card.
I started with some cream cardstock and stamped the Moose stamp from Victorine Originals using Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  I then tightly shaded it with Prisamcolor colored pencils.  I created a mask for the moose by stamping it on a post-it note and then fussy cutting around it.  I then stamped the VO Grove of Trees stamp with Vivid! Green ink.  I stamped it again in a different spot without re-inking to get the faded trees in the background.
Once I had the scene the way I liked it, I used a GMD Square Die to cut around the moose and a GMD stitched rectangle die around the whole stamped area.  I layered both die cut panels with a dark brown cardstock and popped up the moose panel with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the VO Elegant Sayings stamp set.

Remember to stop by the Victorine Originals Blog to participate in the current Back to School challenge.  You can use the theme, images, and/or colors for inspiration!
New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. What a Fantastic Masculine card! LOVE the VO Stamps... Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the pretty scene you created. I've been so crazy busy I haven't had a chance to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete