Thursday, July 13, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Sweet Treats Shaker Tag

Happy Thursday! I am sharing this yummy shaker tag on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I started out by die cutting the tag shape from DCWV Peri & Peach stack papers using an unbranded tag die from eBay.  I stamped the words on the background paper and then stamped images from the APB Foodies stamp set and fussy cut them.  Most of those were added into the shaker, but I adhered the cupcake to the front corner.  I then added Frosty Sequins and sealed up the shaker part with foam tape.
The Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot was a fun touch around the hole of the tag.  I added Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine along the sides of the shaker tag and as a tassel at the top.  I finished it off with a bow of Totally White Trendy Twine around the tassel.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the shaker tag!! That little cupcake makes me smile!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty & sweet tag!! Love the pretty sequins and fun stamps!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth!! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your tag is wonderful.. I LOVE shakers!! I really should make some this weekend I think.... Miss making them! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tag! The papers are gorgeous and I love those sweet stamps mixed in with the sequins! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is totally cuteness! The stamps, the sequins, the colors -- it's all perfect!

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete