Thursday, July 20, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Hello Sweetie Treat Bag

Happy Thursday!  I am sharing this sweet treat bag on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I decorated the Kraft Tin Tie Bag with papers from DCWV's Sweet Stack and the sheer ribbon from the Pretty In Pink Ribbon Set.  Then I adhered oval die cuts of that yummy cake to the center of the bag and finished that off with a bow of Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine.
I added a Kraft Tag-Its to the bag that was stamped with images from the APB Foodies stamp set and a sentiment from the APB You & Me stamp set.  I also added a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot to the tag and finished it off with a tassel of Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine, a pink pom-pom trim from the Pretty In Pink Ribbon Set and some white gel pen doodling.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Beth!! I love how you decorated the bag!! Those little treats are too cute!! What a fun project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is just so sweet and adorable ! I really like that twine too.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE treat bag Beth! LOVE the way it's decorated... really fun! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your treat bag so much! Such pretty paper and what an adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! Just look at all of the cuteness! It's cuteness overload. Love it!

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete