Friday, July 21, 2017

Victorine Originals Challenge #7 ~ Back To School

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the Victorine Originals blog with the theme of "Back To School". Here is what I created for inspiration!
I created this card by using the following stamps from Victorine Originals:  Backgrounds set, Crayon, and Back to School.  I used Distress Inks in Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed and Fired Brick for all the colors and background.  The square with the crayons was cut with GMD Up & Down In & Out cut square dies.  I used my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect to align the crayons on the paper.
For embellishments, I chose a rainbow ribbon and GMD Patriotic Sparkle enamel dots.
Head on over to the Victorine Originals blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s that follow the following theme and/or color scheme. They do not have to use Victorine Originals stamps on them. We can't wait to see what you create!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

6 comments:

  1. Love this card and thank you for the very descriptive recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Beth!! I love the colorful crayons and the ribbon!! Beautiful card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the fun ribbon! Fun challenge!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the fun Bright colors! Awesome design! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love the stamped crayons! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete