Friday, July 14, 2017

With Love Peek-a-Boo card

Today I wanted to share a card that uses a peek-a-boo technique on it.  I have seen others make cards that have an open area on the front, and I finally got around to making one like that!
I started with pink holographic foiled paper from Recollections' Modern Bouquet stack in A2 size.  Then I lined up the GMD Heart Confetti Cutter die at the bottom of the front and die cut it.  Easy as that!  I added a strip of black cardstock on the inside to cover a bit of the open area.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Simple Everyday Greetings set.  A bit of washi tape, GMD Watermelon Color enamel dots and a heart that was from the die cut were the only embellishments on this card.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The papers you used are so gorgeous, the color combination is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Beth!! I love the papers you used and the heart cut-outs!! So stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card my friend!! Very elegant too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that die set... can't wait to make something when it... LOVE your beautiful card... it's really lovely!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete