Monday, July 03, 2017

Patriotic Tussie Mussie

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I have this patriotic Tussie Mussie just in time for the 4th of July tomorrow!
The Tussie Mussie (cone) file is from SVG Attic's JGW July 4th Block Party.  The rosette is part of that file, but I switched out the medallion on the front with the SDS Star Medallion.  It was resized to 2.5" to fit properly on the medallion.  All the papers are from The Paper Studio's Vintage Nation stack.
 See all the beautiful details around the top of the Tussie Mussie!
I filled it with various patriotic items I had in my craft room.  Silk flowers, star sprays and a painted flag heart.  I put floral foam and kraft shred in the cone before adding the decorations.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SVG Attic Pinterest

Entering here:
July 27 Pink and Main

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is amazing, Beth!! I love all of the decorations you added!! The heart flag is amazing!! Beautiful papers, too!! Patriotic and fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous decor piece! I love the patriotic design and all of the fun embellishments you tucked inside! I especially love the rosette! Very beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks familiar! Love the patriotic center piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beth your decoration is just amazing!! Thanks so much for joining our July Challenge! Pink and Main DT Member Pam

    ReplyDelete