Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Stockings Trio Card

Hello all!  I am back with another Christmas card to share with you today.  This one features GMD stockings dies and GMD stitched rectangle dies.
The patterned papers are from DCWV's Hand Painted Christmas stack.  The white panels with stockings on them are popped up with Scotch foam tape.
I used VersaMagic Cloud White ink and WOW white embossing powder to emboss the sentiment from APB Merry & Bright stamp set.  The only embellishments I added were tiny red pearls.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Those stocking dies are adorable! I love the embossed sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin' CUTE!!! I have the Lg. Stocking dies and haven't used them yet! I better pull them out to make something now! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty Christmas papers and cute stockings.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete