Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Winter Village Card

I am still in the Christmas in July mode so I am sharing this winter village card today.
I absolutely love the Winter Village Border die from Gina Marie Designs.  I cut it twice, once with a gray print and once with a light blue.  I distressed the edges of the gray layer with Weathered Wood Distress Ink then I offset the light blue layer behind the gray.  A layer of torn white cardstock at the bottom created the illusion of snow.  The sentiment stamp is from Annie's Paper Boutique.
To create the dark blue frame, I used the largest size of the GMD Scalloped Stitched Rectangle and cut the center out of the die cut with a GMD Stitched Rectangle die.  I embellished with a bow of In The Navy Trendy Twine, silver stickles and Liquid Pearls.  The papers I used are from DCWV's Frosted Spruce stack.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The paper is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,this is so pretty!!!! Love this beautiful wintery scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how PRETTY Beth! I LOVE your beautiful wintry scene! Fantastic! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! The scene you created looks magical! Gorgeous papers, twine and sparkly accents! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty blue and scene! Lovely card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete