Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!  Today, a couple of the Trendy Twine Gals have created patriotic projects to share with you.  Stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see their inspiration!  Here is the card that I created...
 The 4th of July just so happens to be my dad's birthday!  This year is a milestone celebration since he turns 75, so I made this patriotic card for him, but you could easily make this into card just for the 4th of July.
I used Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine and APB Peppermint Icicle Sequins at the top.  The card itself was created from SVG Attic's JGW Festive Fourth files and DCWV's Seaside Yacht paper stack.
 I added the Sentiment from the APB Smile Stamp Set.  The tag was die cut from an unbranded die from eBay and I added more of the Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine to that as well.

  Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Entering here:
July 27 Pink and Main

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Beth!! I love the layered star!! The papers are fabulous!! Happy, happy birthday to your Dad and happy 4th of July!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous patriotic birthday card! I love the amazing star you added! I hope your day has a wonderful birthday! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Festive & Fun! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous birthday card, Beth!

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete